BONUS $10 COLES GIFT CARD PROMOTION
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Instructions on how to claim and the reward(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this Bonus $10 Coles or Kmart Gift Card Offer (“Offer”) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- The Promoter is Port Adelaide Plaza ACN 115 176 111 of Level 2, Customs House. 220 Commercial Road. Port Adelaide SA 5015 (“Promoter”).
- Claims are only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
- The following are ineligible: (i) employees of the Promoter or any of the tenants or retailers in Port Adelaide Plaza (“Participating Centre”) or any of the Promoter’s agencies that are associated with the Offer; (ii) the spouse, defacto spouse, parent, child or sibling (whether natural or by adoption) of an excluded employee; and (iii) any person who the Promoter has previously notified is not permitted to enter the Promoter’s promotions/offers.
- Offer commences at 11am on Thursday 9 July and closes at 3pm on Saturday 18 July 2020 (“Offer Period”). All times throughout the Terms and Conditions will be based on local time
HOW TO CLAIM
To be eligible to participate in this Offer and claim a reward, eligible individuals must, during the Offer Period, undertake the following steps:
- Present original ‘Bonus $10 Coles Gift Card’ flyer and subscribe to the PORT Adelaide Plaza eNewsletter to Concierge on the following days:
Thursday 9 July, 11am – 3pm
Saturday 11 July, 11am – 3pm
Thursday 16 July, 11am – 3pm
Saturday 18 July, 11am – 3pm
LIMITS ON THE NUMBER OF CLAIMS
- Multiple rewards are not permitted.
- Limited to one gift card per flyer and one gift card per household.
- Flyer must be surrendered at time of redemption.
- Photo ID showing residential postcode may be required.
- Subject to the availability of rewards in the Participating Centre as set out below, and any limits imposed on the number of rewards that can be claimed by an individual as set out in these Terms and Conditions, each valid claim submitted to the Concierge Desk at the Participating Centre in accordance with these Terms and Conditions will receive one (1) reward of a $10 Coles gift card valued at $10.
- The total prize pool is $5,000 which consists of 500 x $10 Coles Gift Cards.
- The 500 gift cards will be distributes as follows:
Thursday 9 July, 11am – 3pm. 125 x $10 gift cards
Saturday 11 July, 11am – 3pm. 125 x $10 gift cards
Thursday 16 July, 11am – 3pm. 125 x $10 gift cards
Saturday 18 July, 11am – 3pm. 125 x $10 gift cards
13. The reward is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual reward and service providers.
14. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming a gift card/voucher are not included. Any unused balance of a gift card/voucher will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of a gift card/voucher is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the gift card/voucher.
15. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and claimants (including a claimant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the claim process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
17. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible claims will be deemed invalid.
18. If there is a dispute as to the identity of a claimant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the claimant.
19. If for any reason a claimant does not take and/or redeem a reward (or an element of the reward) at or by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the reward (or that element of the reward) will be forfeited.
20. If any reward (or part of any reward) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the reward (or that part of the reward) with a reward to the equal value and/or specification
21. Rewards, or any unused portion of a reward, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
22. Claimants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a successful claimant (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
23. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority to modify, to disqualify any claimant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
24. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia or any statutory consumer guarantees as provided under consumer protection laws in Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Offer.
25. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in reward value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a claimant; or (f) use of a reward.