OUR ESSENTIAL STORES REMAIN OPEN
Were committed to providing access to all the essential goods and services you need. Whether it's Health Care, Food, Banking, Post or Pharmacy needs, we remain open.
The Health and wellbeing of our customers and retailers is our top priority and we will continue our rigorous approach to cleaning and security, inclusive of regular sanitising common touch points to keep Port Adelaide Plaza as clean and safe as possible.
COLES TRADING HOURS
Monday - Friday 6am - 9pm
Saturday 6am - 6pm
Sunday 9am - 6pm
ALDI TRADING HOURS
Monday - Friday 8:30am - 8pm
Saturday 8am - 5pm
Sunday 11am - 5pm
Will be closed throughout the lockdown period. Click & Collect will be available daily from 8am - 6pm. Orders can be collect from the store entry in the Centre.
Significant safety measures are in place to ensure the comfort of our customers, staff, and team including;
- The highest standard of cleanliness and hygiene
- Increased routine cleaning of frequently touched hard surfaces
- Hand sanitising stations located at all major entrances
When shopping with us, please remember to:
- Practise social distancing by keeping at least 1.5 metres between yourself and others.
- Always adhere to the government regulations and wear a face covering whilst in the Centre.
- Take advantage of our sanitising stations at our entry to maintaining standards by regularly disinfecting or washing your hands.
It is also a requirement that customers check-in via the QR code at all of our Stores.
Our cafes and restaurants will be OPEN for takeaway service ONLY. Please contact retailers direct for trading hours.
Please remember to stay at home if you are exhibiting any signs of Covid-19 or are feeling generally unwell.
Please call the store directly for opening hours.